"Get Healthy - Get Acquainted - Get Safe Fun"
Parks & Recreation
The Department of Parks & Recreation supervises and maintains the Sports Complex as well as eight multi-functional parks located around the city. Rental fees are charged for use of all picnic pavilions.
Registration Permit for Youth Basketball League Program Online Form
Registration Permit for Youth Baseball and Softball League Program Online Form
Flag Football Flyer
Flag Football Registration Online Form
Larry S. Bryant Multi-Purpose & Wellness Center
Housed inside the Larry S. Bryant Multi-Purpose & Wellness Center you will find a locker room, showers, hot tub, basketball court, workout rooms, indoor walking track, game room, a concession stand, several rental rooms for group activities and a group of very friendly and helpful staff members. The Multi-Purpose Center public rooms can be rented for special occasions as well as meetings.
A membership fee is charged for the use of the facilities of this building.
Sports Complex - 2510 South Washington
The Sports Complex offers many organized activities for all ages - including basketball, flag football, baseball, soccer and T-ball. Special activities for children are featured during the summer months. There is also a skate park nearby.
- South Side Park - 201 Eisenhower -- Picnic Pavilion, Playground, Basketball Goals, Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Ball Field
- Forrest Hills Park - Sycamore Drive -- Playground, Basketball Goal
- Lincoln Park - Oak & Ashe Streets -- Picnic Pavilion, Playground, Basketball Goal
- Lake Street Park - Day Street -- Playground, Picnic Pavilion
- Beech Grove Park - Beech Grove Drive -- Playground
- Civic Center Park - 1335 North Washington -- Tennis Courts
- Stewart Springs Park - Arkansas Avenue -- Picnic Pavilions, Basketball Goal, Tennis Court, Playgrounds